Toastie Challenge 2022
Congratulations to our WINNERS!
NOOSA SOCIAL, NOOSA HEADS, QLD WILDEST REUBEN
HOT IRONS TOASTIE CO, BRISBANE, QLD BEST CLASSIC REUBEN
THE WOODSTOCK COLLECTIVE, CARLINGFORD, NSW MOST CREATIVE REUBEN
HEAD ON OVER TO OUR INSTAGRAM FEED TO CHECK OUT THE WINNING REUBENS!
Brasserie Bread would like to say a huge thank you to all our voters and everyone who entered #reubensgonerogue We received some extraordinary entries and acknowledge and appreciate the immense effort which went into creating the 30 second videos.
30 JUNE 2022 ENTRIES AND VOTING IS NOW CLOSED.
This year the theme for our Toastie Challenge is ‘Reubens Gone Rogue’, based on the classic New York Reuben Sandwich, created in the Big Apple circa 1930. This is your chance to share your unique version (via video – 30 seconds or less) of a Reuben Sandwich. The possibilities are endless so go wild!
Traditionally a Reuben Sandwich is composed of Pastrami or Corned Beef, Sauerkraut, Swiss Cheese and Russian (or Thousand Island) dressing sandwiched between rye bread and toasted until the cheese starts to ooze! For this Toastie Challenge, we want to know, How do you Reuben?
The 3 prize categories are:
BEST CLASSIC REUBEN
MOST CREATIVE REUBEN
Prize Pack Includes:
Brasserie Bread Hamper
Feature in our July enews!
Toastie Challenge 2022 Ts & Cs:
1. Entries MUST be in video format – maximum 30 seconds.
2. Entries must be posted on Instagram via Reels and/or Post between 1-20 June. Tag @brasseriebread plus #reubensgonerogue
3. Bread featured must be Brasserie Bread (we suggest our New York Rye Sourdough)
4. Entries must be a variation on a classic Reuben Sandwich (vego/vegan versions are ok too). A classic Reuben Sandwich typically includes Pastrami or Corned Beef, Swiss Cheese, Sauerkraut & Russian Dressing.
6. Video entries posted via Instagram (tagged @brasseriebread) will be accepted anytime from 1st-20th June. Winners as voted by our Instagram followers will be announced via @brasseriebread on 30th June 2022.
MAY THE BEST REUBENS WIN!